What does SCORES stand for?
SCORES stands for Systems, Control and Optimization in Research, Education and Services (scientific platform; est. 2004)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCORES
We have 2 other meanings of SCORES in our Acronym Attic
- Suzuki Cappuccino Owners Register for Enthusiasts
- Swiss Clinicians Opting for Research
- Symbolic Computation Research Group (Japan)
- Symptoms, Causes, Outcomes, Resources and Effects (model)
- Systematic Coronary Risk Evaluation (cardiology)
- Student Conference on Research and Development
- Scenario-Oriented Recurring Evaluation System
- Science Career Options for Rural Environment Students
- Staff Builders Clinical Outcomes and Resource Evaluation System
- Strategic C4I Outage Reporting & Evaluation System
- Scottish Rifles (British Army)
- Shear Controlled Orientation in Injection Molding
- Sharable Content Object Reference Metadata
- Shareable Content Object Reference Model (web-based e-learning standard)
- Shared Courseware Object Reference Model
- Scouting Squadron (US DoD)
- Secretary's Committee on Research on Reorganization (US Navy)
- Standing Committee on Refugees and Peace
- Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Sabotage, Corruption, Intelligence and Assassination (Alex Rider book series)