A common manifestation of a systemic yeast infection is a white coated tongue.
What does SYI stand for?
SYI stands for Systemic Yeast Infection (canine disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SYI
We have 9 other meanings of SYI in our Acronym Attic
- Supportive Youth Housing Program (Maryland)
- San Ysidro High School (California)
- Santa Ynez Valley Union High School (California)
- Seijiro Yazawa Iwai (Toshiba distributor)
- Sell Your Item
- Shanxi Yuansheng Industrial Co. Ltd. (China)
- Share Your Ignorance
- stealing your info
- Summer Youth Institute (various organizations)
- Sustainable Yield Index (agriculture; India)
- Strasburg Youth in Arts (Strasburg, VA)
- Subud Youth International Association
- See You in A Bit
- Shin-Yain Industrial Co., Ltd (Taiwan)
- South Yorkshire Investment Fund (UK)
- See You in Hell
- Streatham Youth Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Spanish Yearbook of International Law
- Six-Year Improvement Program (Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recurring outbreaks usually are indicative of a systemic yeast infection, or candidiasis, and while the hydrogen peroxide will temporarily clear up a vaginal outbreak, it can't cure the underlying systemic infection, which actually is a serious health problem.