What does SNOMED CT stand for?
SNOMED CT stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sichuan New Oriental International Travel (Germany)
- Secondary Next Of Kin
- Segment Number OK
- So Not Ok!
- Standard Notes to the Oil King
- Senior Naval Officer, Landings (US Navy)
- Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope
- School Nurse Organization of Minnesota
- Senior Naval Officer Middle East (British naval forces commander, Gulf War)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Human Medicine (a multiaxial nomenclature for indexing medical records)
- Systematised Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms (database; National Health Service; UK)
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
- Stichting Natuurkunde Olympiade Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Physics Olympiad Foundation)
- Senior Naval Officer Northern Ireland
- Systematic Nurses Observation of Psychopathology
- Sprachgefühl Necessitates Our Ongoing Tendance (humor)
- Syntax Nudniks of Our Time (humor)
- Senior Naval Officer Present (US Navy)
- Società Nazionale Operatori della Prevenzione
- Soft Normally-Open Point (electronic device)