What does SNOMED stand for?
SNOMED stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Human Medicine (a multiaxial nomenclature for indexing medical records)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Snow Depth Increase in past hour
- Sichuan New Oriental International Travel (Germany)
- Secondary Next Of Kin
- Segment Number OK
- So Not Ok!
- Standard Notes to the Oil King
- Senior Naval Officer, Landings (US Navy)
- Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope
- School Nurse Organization of Minnesota
- Senior Naval Officer Middle East (British naval forces commander, Gulf War)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms
- Systematised Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms (database; National Health Service; UK)
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
- Stichting Natuurkunde Olympiade Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Physics Olympiad Foundation)
- Senior Naval Officer Northern Ireland
- Systematic Nurses Observation of Psychopathology
- Sprachgefühl Necessitates Our Ongoing Tendance (humor)
- Syntax Nudniks of Our Time (humor)
- Senior Naval Officer Present (US Navy)
- Società Nazionale Operatori della Prevenzione