95 Hardcover Systematics Association publications; 77 QE501 Biogeographery is the study of the geographical distribution of organisms across the Earth, and palaeobiogeography is the study of such distribution in prehistoric times.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Systematics Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Switch Arbiter
- Syllabic Abbreviation
- Symbolic Analysis
- Syndrome d'Asperger (French: Asperger syndrome)
- System Abort
- System Administration
- System Administrator
- System Analysis
- System Architecture
- System Assessment
- Systems Analysis
- Sociedad Anonima de Capital Variable (Spanish: Variable Capital Company)
- Spectral Analysis of the Ultrasound Doppler's Signal
- Strategic Alignment and Deployment (US Air Force)
- Safety Analysis and Engineering
- Safety Analysis and Regulation
- System Assembly and Test
- Surface to Air Missile (Naval)
- Substance Abuse Parents
- Sodium Arsenate plus Restraint
Samples in periodicals archive:
was supported by grants from the Balfour-Browne Trust Fund (University of Cambridge) and the Systematics Research Fund of the Linnean Society and the Systematics Association (UK).
95 Hardcover The Systematics Association special volume series; 75 QK567 A 2006 symposium for which the volume is named was convened to review the impact of molecular tools on the taxonomy of virtually all the different algal groups.
95 Hardcover The Systematics Association special volume series; 73 QH541 The days of the home-grown biodiversity database with a single rapid grad student maintaining it are over.
95 Hardcover The Systematics Association special volume series; 72 QH83 Because of the global biodiversity crisis, accelerating the documentation, classification, and positioning of species on the evolutionary tree of life is critical.
95 Hardcover Systematics Association special volume; no.
95 Hardcover Systematics Association special volumes; no.