The concepts and methodological tools of measurement validity can be applied to the systematic review process to clarify their strengths and weaknesses.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Systematic Review Process (revision)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Superior Radiant Products (Ontario, Canada)
- Supplemental Retirement Program (various organizations)
- Surgical Reversal of Presbyopia
- Sustained Readiness Program
- Switch Route Processor
- Switching Rate Protection (Tadiran)
- Synchronous Reactive Programming (computer programming paradigm)
- Syndicat des Résidents de Paris
- System for Restraint and Protection (Renault)
- System Restore Point
- Systems Review Program
- Syndicat Représentatif Parisien des Internes de Médecine Générale (French: Parisien Union Representative of General Internal Medicine)
- Safety-Related Part of a Control System (engineering)
- Sijil Rendah Pelajaran (Malaysia Lower Certificate of Education
- Stabilization Reference Package/Position Determining System (US DoD)
- Security Rollup Package 1 (Microsoft Windows)
- Set Reference Point 1 (computing)
- Sala de Recuperação Pós-anestésica
- San Rafael Police Association (San Rafael, CA)
- Senior Real Property Appraiser (Appraisal Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One benefit of the systematic review process is the possibility of delimiting the specific conditions under which a chosen program is associated with a prespecified, positive outcome.
For anyone interested in learning more about systematic reviews, a very readable work describing the systematic review process in health care is available on the Internet from the Millbank Memorial Fund (Moynihan, 2004).