Anil Rego, chief executive of Right Horizons, a financial advisory firm, recommends using a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) to invest in diversified funds, including large and mid-cap funds, as well as balanced funds to help manage the downside.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Systematic Investment Plan (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- System Improvement Program
- System Improvement Program (SINCGARS)
- System in a Package
- System Informacji Przestrzennej (Polish: Spatial Information System)
- System Initialization Table
- System Integration Plan
- System Integrity Protection (security)
- System(s) Implementation Plan
- System(s) Integration Plan
- System/Ship Improvement Plan/Program
- Systems Infrastructure Project
- Systems Integration and Protection
- Systems Integration Panel
- Systems Intelligence Products Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Session Initiation Protocol-Common Gateway Interface (Indigo)
- Sickness Impact Profile for Nursing Homes (US NIH)
- Session Initiation Protocol for Telephony
- Smad-Interacting Protein 1
- School of International Affairs and Public Administration (Columbia University)
- Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the portfolio is balanced, a staggered approach by way of a systematic investment plan will be ideal.
Reliance Capital Asset Management on Sunday announced the launch of Portfolio Systematic Investment Plan ( SIP) targeting new customers.
Lack of initial public offerings and a dearth of knowledge on systematic investment plans (like mutual fund schemes) are cited as major reasons for low volumes on the bourse.
Says Mashruwala: "For a vast majority of investors, systematic investment plan (SIP) offered by mutual funds look very attractive as a small scale saving option.
NRIs had asked for the creation of a special fund -- a compulsory systematic investment plan similar to a provident fund -- to rehabilitate ill-fated expatriates who return to India "without a penny in hand," added KV Shamsudheen, Chairman of Pravasi Bandhu Welfare Trust and Director of Barjeel Geojit Securities LLC.