SALT: Systematic Analysis of Language Transcripts, User's Manual.
What does SALT stand for?
SALT stands for Systematic Analysis of Language Transcripts (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SALT
We have 118 other meanings of SALT in our Acronym Attic
- State And Local Tax
- Steered Agile Laser Transceivers
- Strategic Administrative Leadership Team
- Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques (University of Arizona)
- Strategic Arms Limitation Talks
- Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty
- Students Active in Leadership Training
- Students Actively Leading Today (education)
- Supporting Arms Liaison Team
- Supporting Army Liaison Team
- Systems Arabic Localization Technology (Cairo, Egypt)
- Supporting Arms Liaison Team S3 (Air Operations)
- South Asian Language Teachers Association (New York, NY)
- Swiss Association of Language Travel Agents (Zurich, Switzerland)
- State and Local Training Advisory Committee (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Semiautomatic Line Test Equipment
- Student Athlete Leader Training and Education (North Carolina)
- Teléfonos de El Salvador (El Salvador)
- Summary Accounting for Low-Dollar Turnover Items
- Synthetic Aperture Ladar for Tactical Imaging