Aa Criticism that GDP is too narrow a concept to measure development and guide policy choices has featured in public debate ever since the UN system of national accounting was instituted in 1953.
What does SNA stand for?
SNA stands for System of National Accounting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNA
We have 213 other meanings of SNA in our Acronym Attic
- Subordination, Nondisturbance, and Attornment (lease agreement)
- Subsurface, Nuclear-Powered Attack (Submarine)
- Surface Navy Association
- Survivable Network Analysis
- Switch Network Address
- Switchmen's Union of North America
- Synchronous Network Architecture
- Syndicat National d'Apiculture (French: National Apiculture Union)
- Syndicat National des Antiquaires (French: National Union of Antiques Dealers)
- Syndicat National des Éditeurs d'Annuaires (French: National Association of Directory Publishers)
- System of National Accounts (UN)
- Système National d'Appui À l'Enseignement Agricole (French: National System of Support to Agricultural Education)
- Systems Network Architecture (IBM)
- Student Nurses' Association of South Carolina (pre-professional group)
- Systems Network Architecture/File Services (IBM)
- Systems Network Architecture/Management Service (IBM)
- Saskatchewan Nursing Assistants Association
- School of Nursing Alumni Association
- Secure Network Architecture Assessment
- Short North Arts Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was part of the creation of a system of national accounting and for the past half century it has enabled some comparisons to be made of one country with another.