The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is committed to home and school based solutions under its Child Welfare System of Care Initiative and the acquisition represents geographic expansion into northwest Pennsylvania, where we currently do not have operations.
What does SOCI stand for?
SOCI stands for System of Care Initiative (Department of Human Services; Allegheny County; Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOCI
We have 6 other meanings of SOCI in our Acronym Attic
- Sisters of Charity Health System, Inc.
- South Oak Cliff High School (Dallas, TX)
- Southern Ontario Chapter of the Hymn Society (Canada)
- Social, Humanitarian and Cultural
- Servizio Orientamento Cooperazione Internazionale
- Shire of Christmas Island (est. 1992; Christmas Island, Australia)
- Society of Chemical Industry (also seen as SCI; UK)
- Species of Conservation Interest (fishing logbook)
- State of Charge Indicator (battery)
- Store-Operated Calcium Influx
- Society of Collective Interests Orientation (Pakistan)
- Spanish Speaking Organization for Community Integrity and Opportunity (est. 1968; Utah)
- Sustained Observations of Climate in the Indian Ocean
- Scene of Crime Information System (UK)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (India)
- Society of Computing & Information Science
- Summer of Code In Space (European Space Agency)
- Cistercians of the Common Observance (religious order)
- System/Observer/Controller Identification Toolbox
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have recently implemented a Child Welfare System of Care Initiative to improve care and reduce costs and are committed to home and school based solutions.
In fact, Pennsylvania's governor has recently announced a number of innovations to reduce social services costs, including a new Child Welfare System of Care Initiative designed to coordinate the child welfare system and eliminate service gaps.