When the IT manager or user initiates imaging of the hard disk drive containing the system volume, the filter driver flushes the file system mounted to that volume; then all the operations on the system volume are temporarily frozen.
What does SYSVOL stand for?
SYSVOL stands for System Volume (computing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Save Your Self Time Energy Money
- System Installation Productivity Option
- Systems Test & Evaluation Plan
- System Officer
- Systems Staff Office/Officer
- System Operator
- System Analysis Translator
- Sun Yat Sen University (China)
- Shallot Yellow Stripe Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
A current system must be analyzed and critiqued, along with its goals, user capabilities and system volume.