It connects to the system under test with either a full-size or half-size mid-bus probe to monitor bus traffic in real time.
What does SUT stand for?
SUT stands for System Under Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SUT
We have 52 other meanings of SUT in our Acronym Attic
- State Unemployment Tax
- Step Up Transformer
- Straight Up Technologies (various locations)
- Strong Upward Tug
- Structure Under Test
- Subject Under Test
- Subsea Umbilical Termination (engineering)
- Suranaree University of Technology (Thailand)
- Surface & Underwater Target
- Swinburne University of Technology (Australia)
- Sharif University of Technology Association (alumni association; est. 2000)
- Sindh University Teachers' Association (Pakistan)
- Split Unit Training Assembly
- Stand Up and Take Action (sustainability campaign)
- State Unemployment Tax Act of 2004
- State Unemployment Tax Authority
- Subsea Umbilical Termination Assembly
- Swansea University Tactical Airsofting (Wales, UK)
- Shanghai Urban Transport Bureau
- Stand Up to Bullies
Samples in periodicals archive:
TestQuest Pro interacts with each system under test through its human interfaces such as the touchscreen, keypad, LCD and audio.
Creation of eWorkbench tests is facilitated through an API that manages the communication between the system under test and the Workbench server.
Products and services include Cetan Labs, a remote testing lab that facilitates load testing and applications testing and AutoValidator(TM), a hardware/software solution that resides outside the system under test to produce more pure test results.
It also provides an Application Programming Interface (API) which allows a graphical representation of the system under test to be generated and used during test script creation.
LiveQuality Millennium will be available within the next 30 days and is priced by quotation based on the size of the system under test.
This capability provides system users the required level of traffic to fully stress the system under test.
During emulation, Avalanche sends packets appropriate to the emulated devices in the scenario, intelligently interacting with the device or system under test over multiple interfaces, rather than just sending identical packets or blindly replaying the same sequence of captured packets over and over.