[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Units are forgetting to turn in their direct support electrical system test sets (DSESTS) when their mission ends or is transferred to another unit.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for System Test Set
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Surface To Surface
- Swallow the Sun (band)
- Swirl Tertiary Stage (low NOx burners)
- Sworn to Secrecy
- Sydhamnens Trailer Service (Sweden)
- Synchronous Time Stamps (ATMF)
- Synchronous Transport Signal
- Synergy Teleconferencing System
- System Technical Support
- System Technology Support
- System Timing Step
- System to Standard
- Synchronous Transport Signal Path OverHead
- Synchronous Transport Signal Path Terminating Equipment
- Synchronous Transport Signal Synchronous Payload Envelope
- Steiner Triple System of Order n
- SONET Basic Transmission Rate of 51.84 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport Signal Level-1
- SONET Transmission Rate of 594.432 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport Signal Level-1 Electrical (Telabs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are the items TOW repairmen should look for: Item LIN Alignment breakout box B12701 Support equipment basic sight assembly S61627 AN/TSM-154 guided missile system test set T29881 AN/TSM-154 guided missile system test set T29881 Item NSN 4935-01- PN Alignment breakout box 107-7619 13143607 Support equipment basic sight assembly 108-2968 13143606 AN/TSM-154 guided missile system test set 108-0442 13143602 AN/TSM-154 guided missile system test set 355-1331 13314320 Do not demil this equipment or send it to DRMO.
This link illustrates the major Direct Support Electrical System Test Set (DSESTS) components needed to run diagnostics on line replaceable units (LRU) for the M1, M1A1, M1A2SEP, M2A2/M3A2 ODS and A3 Bradleys, M6 Linebacker, M7 BFIST, and M104 Wolverine.