In July 2005, after extensive testing and investigation by industry experts, all DCI Member Studios unanimously approved the publication of the DCI Digital Cinema System Specification v1.
What does A-SPEC stand for?
A-SPEC stands for System Specification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A-SPEC
We have 4 other meanings of A-SPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Multiple Estimators
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Single Estimator
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State - Forward Recursion Only
- Arlington Street People's Assistance Network
- A System Specification
- Anchor-Based Street and Traffic Aware Routing
- Aegis Simulation Test and Training System
- Adaptable & Seamless Technology Transfer Program (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Alternative-South Texas Educator Program (Brownsville, TX)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (form of muscular weakness)
- Anti-Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team
- Advanced TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access)
- Advanced-Tactical Engagement Simulation (Army, live training)
- Army Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Automated-Telex Over Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
This updated brochure provides a list of the features and benefits of the system, as well as sample software screen shots and system specifications.
Microvision will design, integrate, and test a head-worn mobile display solution based on its unique retinal scanning display technology to meet the Army's medical system specification.
Carefully planned and cross-referenced structure based around 14 main headings: * Foundations of Measuring * Standards and Calibration * Standards and Calibration * Error and Uncertainty * Measuring System Specification * Measuring System Design * Modelling Measuring Systems * Elements: A - Sensors * Elements: B - Signal Conditioning * Elements: C - Data Acquisition Systems * Elements: D - MEMS * Elements: E - Communication in measuring systems * Elements: F - Signals and Noise * Common Measurands * Test and Evaluation About the author: Peter Sydenham has the degrees of BE Hons (Adel), ME (Adel), PhD (Warwick) in electronic and instrument systems engineering.
Now, with the THX Integrated System specification and the Onkyo HT-S990THX, we are introducing a new category of home theater systems, one that bridges the gap between lower-priced HTiB products and premium home theater systems.
System Architect(TM) enables massive increases in design complexity and performance by analyzing architectural tradeoffs to arrive at optimized system specifications.
The integration of AccurateC linting technology with Vista SystemC debugging and transaction level modeling (TLM) analysis environment will greatly enhance and speed-up system specification and verification.
Visual Elite offers a continuous development process, from system specification to RTL implementation.