In July 2005, after extensive testing and investigation by industry experts, all DCI Member Studios unanimously approved the publication of the DCI Digital Cinema System Specification v1.
What does A-SPEC stand for?
A-SPEC stands for System Specification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A-SPEC
We have 4 other meanings of A-SPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Multiple Estimators
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Single Estimator
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State - Forward Recursion Only
- Arlington Street People's Assistance Network
- A System Specification
- Anchor-Based Street and Traffic Aware Routing
- Aegis Simulation Test and Training System
- Adaptable & Seamless Technology Transfer Program (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Alternative-South Texas Educator Program (Brownsville, TX)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (form of muscular weakness)
- Anti-Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team
- Advanced TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access)
- Advanced-Tactical Engagement Simulation (Army, live training)
- Army Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Automated-Telex Over Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
This updated brochure provides a list of the features and benefits of the system, as well as sample software screen shots and system specifications.
Microvision will design, integrate, and test a head-worn mobile display solution based on its unique retinal scanning display technology to meet the Army's medical system specification.