Each prime contractor completed a System Requirements Review, a System Functional Review, and a Preliminary Design Review that resulted in an approved allocated baseline for its respective AN/AAR-59 design.
What does SRR stand for?
SRR stands for System Requirements Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRR
We have 157 other meanings of SRR in our Acronym Attic
- Submission Review Record
- Submittal Review Record
- Substitute Remote Request
- Sun Rock Retreat (gaming, World of Warcraft city)
- Superplus Round Robin
- Supplier Readiness Review
- Support Requirements Record
- Survivability, Reconstitution & Recovery
- System Readiness Review
- System Requirement Review
- Software Requirements Review Standard
- Save/Restore Register 0
- Save/Restore Register 1
- Sage Race Relations Abstracts (journal)
- San Rafael Resource Area (Utah)
- Simultaneous Routing and Resource Allocation
- South Ruislip Residents Association (UK)
- Strategic Rail Research Agenda (European Rail Research Advisory Council)
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Association
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Association/Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boeing and NASA achieved three important milestones in the past year -- System Requirements Review, Systems Design Review and now PDR.
Mar 24, 2008 Raytheon has completed the System Requirements Review (SRR) for the U.