It is now easier than ever to monitor the production process and change vision system parameters right on the factory floor.
What does SYSPARM stand for?
SYSPARM stands for System Parameter
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestras (Washington)
- Seguridad y Salud Ocupacional (Spanish: Occupational Safety and Health; governmental division; various locations)
- Shelton Youth Soccer Organization (Connecticut)
- Skaneateles Youth Soccer Organization (New York)
- Starkville Youth Soccer Organization (Starkville, MS)
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra (Switzerland)
- System Operator
- System Operations
- System Out
- System Safety Policy Action Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
For firms managing scores of buildings, that meant an around -the -clock input of information about system parameters to a central office and the ability to program those parameters from the same office.
All system parameters can be programmed via Palm Pilot or over telephone lines to suit the specific needs of each facility.
They can also receive on-demand PC printouts of system parameters, including fuel and water consumption, as well as indicators of possible problems, such as domestic hot water temperature at the boiler, coil and mixing valve; stack temperature; and vacuum and pressure.
By slightly perturbing a system parameter according to a simple recipe, they can keep a system from ever settling into a repeating mode.