The company recently placed the first phase of its South System Expansion I project into service.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for System Expansion (Apple Macintosh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Sweden (Internet top-level domain)
- Swine Erysipelas
- Switching Element
- Synchronization Element
- Synchronous Editing
- Syntax Element (video coding)
- Synthetic Environment
- System Effectiveness
- System Environment
- System Evaluation
- System Extension
- System(s) Engineering
- Systematic Error
- Système d'Exploitation (French: Operating System)
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineering and Integration Office (NIMA)
- Systems Europe (Belgium)
- Sea Enterprise Board of Directors
- Synthetic Environment Integrated Product Team
- Spherical Equivalent of Subjective Manifest Refraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unique 3-bus architecture interconnecting the processor, the memory and the PCI buses achieves high performance, while allowing low-cost system expansion capability.
The lion's share of attention in New York and Albany surrounds the MTA's $3 billion in system expansion projects, which Conway said will move the region closer to Governor Pataki's vision of a seamless transit network covering the entire Metropolitan region.