V under the public contract is required: - Processing extension analysis, - Provision for extending licenses CIS newly created extension of the client environment, - Implementation of system expansion, - Test and training system expansion.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for System Expansion (Apple Macintosh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Sweden (Internet top-level domain)
- Swine Erysipelas
- Switching Element
- Synchronization Element
- Synchronous Editing
- Syntax Element (video coding)
- Synthetic Environment
- System Effectiveness
- System Environment
- System Evaluation
- System Extension
- System(s) Engineering
- Systematic Error
- Système d'Exploitation (French: Operating System)
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineering and Integration Office (NIMA)
- Systems Europe (Belgium)
- Sea Enterprise Board of Directors
- Synthetic Environment Integrated Product Team
- Spherical Equivalent of Subjective Manifest Refraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company recently placed the first phase of its South System Expansion I project into service.
The unique 3-bus architecture interconnecting the processor, the memory and the PCI buses achieves high performance, while allowing low-cost system expansion capability.
The lion's share of attention in New York and Albany surrounds the MTA's $3 billion in system expansion projects, which Conway said will move the region closer to Governor Pataki's vision of a seamless transit network covering the entire Metropolitan region.