The data collected during LUT will help in the development of the System Evaluation Report which is required in support of a Milestone C decision.
What does SER stand for?
SER stands for System Evaluation Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SER
We have 234 other meanings of SER in our Acronym Attic
- Supination External Rotation (type of fracture)
- Support Equipment Requirement
- Support Equipment Requirements Sheet
- Supportability Evaluation Report
- Surface Equivalente Radar (French: Radar Cross Section; stealth)
- Symbol Error Rate (similar to BER)
- Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables (French: Renewable Energy Union; est. 1993)
- Syndicat des Equipements de la Route (French: Union of Road Equipment)
- System Element Review
- System Evaluation Record
- System Evolution Record
- Systematic Evidence Review (various organizations)
- Systems Engineering Report
- Serial Number
- Screening-level Ecological Risk Assessment
- Sequential Electro-chemical Reduction Analysis
- Sierra Railroad Company
- Société d'Etudes Réalisations Automobiles (French automobile manufacturer)
- Software Engineering Research, Management & Application
- South-East Regional Authority (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a military system is being considered for Army acquisition, the Army Test and Evaluation Command's evaluators must provide a thorough and objective System Evaluation Report to key decision makers--an appraisal free of lobbying by defense contractors, political figures, or other system proponents.
AEC produces a final report, called the System Evaluation Report (SER), which is used by decisionmakers to determine if a system will be fielded.