The aim of IBM's System Dynamics for Smarter Cities model is to help mayors and other municipal officials understand the possible consequences of municipal actions, the company said.
What does SD stand for?
SD stands for System Dynamics (complex systems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SD
We have 158 other meanings of SD in our Acronym Attic
- Sverigedemokraterna (Swedish: Sweden Democrats)
- Swap Dealer (investing)
- Sweep Duration
- Sweet Dreams
- Synchronization Directorate
- Synthetic Division
- System Demonstration
- System Description
- System Device
- System Display
- Systems Diagram
- Scleroderma from A to Z
- San Diego Medical Information Network Exchange
- Standard Deviation Percent Mean
- Software Development & Design
- Specific Development and Design
- System Development and Demonstration
- System Design and Integration
- Software Design and Integration Contract
- Software Design and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover TA168 Aimed at advanced undergraduates in mechanical engineering programs, this textbook describes an approach to the modeling, analysis, and simulation of system dynamics that uses bond graphs.
Nearly all existing compressed air systems can be improved, even if they were audited a few years ago, because of new technology and system dynamics.
System dynamics is one approach that can help bridge this gap successfully.
This article describes system dynamics modeling as a powerful tool to understand and effectively intervene in social problems.
His areas of specialization include web handling design, machine structural and dynamic design, metered size press technology, coating application design, coater drying design and application, and drive system dynamics.