The new FCE models run natively in SystemVue, as part of the W1719 RF System Design Kit.
What does SDK stand for?
SDK stands for System Design Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDK
We have 47 other meanings of SDK in our Acronym Attic
- Single Digit Kyu (gaming)
- Skin Decontaminating Kit
- Skin Decontamination Kit
- Sluzba Drustvenog Knjigovodstva (Croatian, now Fina)
- Software Developer's Kit
- Software Development Kit
- Standard Development Kit
- Starter Deck Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Stompdown Killaz (graffiti crew)
- Süddeutsche Krankenversicherung (health insurance company; Germany)
- System Development Kit
- San Diego Karting Association (California)
- Sonoran Desert Karting Association (Arizona)
- Schwäbisch-Deutschen Kulturbundes (Swabian German Cultural Union)
- Semantics in Data and Knowledge Bases (workshop)
- Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
- Sydney Design Kitchens & Bathrooms (Sydney Australia)
- San Diego Kayak Club (California)
- Showa Denko Carbon, Inc. (also seen as SDC; Ridgeville, SC)
- Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available in SystemVue's optional W1719 RF System Design Kit, the RFlink bridges the gap between baseband signal processing and proven RF tools.
3 also includes enhanced support for designers working with the QuickMIPS device and its complete System Design Kit (SDK).