Other of their significant achievements include the first British example of a system control room and an integrated 3-phase public power supply network, devised by Charles Merz, and balanced electrical protection gear, still used and known as the Merz-Price system, which did so much to improve the reliability and security of public electrical supply.
What does SCR stand for?
SCR stands for System Control Room
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCR
We have 413 other meanings of SCR in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Coverage Ratio (land development ratio of impervious cover to the overall lot area)
- Surgical Case Review (medicine)
- Sustainable Cell Rate
- Swipe Card Reader
- Switch Configuration Register
- Switched Central Resource
- System Change Request
- System Concept Report
- System Concept Review
- System Conceptual Requirements
- Systems Clock Reference (MPEG systems)
- Screened Coherent Potential Approximation
- Short Consensus Repeat 1
- Soluble Complement Receptor 1 (molecular immunology)
- Soluble Form of Complement Receptor 2 (immunology term)
- Serial Control Register 3
- Single-Channel Radio Relay and Retransmission System
- Scottish Countryside Rangers Association
- Sea Containers, Ltd Class A Stock (NYSE)
- Securities Contract Regulation Act (Indian law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, a system control room operator noticed that the average daily flow of water servicing a section of Bridgewater, NJ, had jumped from about 550,000 gallons per day to more than 840,000 gallons per day.