Unitone systems, both System 21V and the earlier series System 2000, require just three sets of wires and one coaxial cable to install.
What does S2K stand for?
S2K stands for System 2000
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S2K
- Streets to Homes (Canada)
- Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
- Synergy to Hemp (Australia)
- String to Integer
- Superior to Inferior
- S2000 (Honda)
- Shoot to Kill (gaming clan)
- Sonic 2 and Knuckles (gaming)
- Synagogue 2000
- Secrets 2 Moteurs
- Société de Mécanique Magnétique SA
- Speed to Market (various companies)
- Security Services Markup Language
- Scaleable Shared-memory Multi-Processor
- Signal-to-Noise (electrical engineering ratio)
- Sims 2 Next Generation (video game)
- Sims 2 Nightlife (video game)
- Support to Operations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Box 6270, Florence, KY41022-6270) Circle 26 on card Microwave booster The System 2000 microwave booster is said to be a relatively short (10 feet) continuous microwave oven that can be inserted into existing continuous vulcanization lines to help the manufacturer increase productivity.
SinterCast's Stand-Alone System 2000 for sampling molten metal includes a sampling module (SAM), an operator a control module (OCM), a power supply module and a wirefeeder to supply sampling rates.