b) S/G ratio represents the syringyl to guaiacyl lignin content ratio of each genetic line as reported by Li et al.
What does S/G stand for?
S/G stands for Syringyl to Guaiacyl
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S/G
We have 64 other meanings of S/G in our Acronym Attic
- Sport Fish (type of boat)
- Sport Fisherman (boat type)
- Stay Frosty
- Store & Forward
- Sugar Free (nutritional product feature)
- Seeds per Gram (horticulture)
- Steam Generator
- Strain Gage