Engineer at the Syrian Telecommunications Establishment, 1966-1967.
What does STE stand for?
STE stands for Syrian Telecommunications Establishment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STE
We have 128 other meanings of STE in our Acronym Attic
- Super Transmittance Eyepiece
- Supergroup Translating Equipment
- Support & Test Equipment
- Suprathermal Electron Telescope
- Surface Terminal Equipment
- Surface Threat Emitter
- Switch Test Execution (Sprint)
- Synthetic Task Environment
- Synthetic Training Environment
- Synthetic Training Equipment (UK)
- System Test and Evaluation
- System Test Engineer
- System Test Equipment
- Simplified Test Equipment-Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Expanded
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engines
- Standard Test Equipment Internal Combustion Engine
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engine Powered Materiel
- Science Technology and Environment Agency (Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Syria, for example, the Syrian Telecommunications Establishment dominates the infrastructure, and the bulk of the international traffic flows through a single pipeline to Cyprus.
The consortium includes Etisalat (UAE), Mobily (Saudi Arabia), Jordan Telecom/Orange Jordan, Mada-Zain Partnership (Jordan), Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (Syria), and Superonline (Turkey).