Damascus, SANA -- Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (STE) provided 82500 ADSL broadband gateways to a number of telephone centers in five provinces.
What does STE stand for?
STE stands for Syrian Telecommunications Establishment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STE
We have 129 other meanings of STE in our Acronym Attic
- Super Transmittance Eyepiece
- Supergroup Translating Equipment
- Support & Test Equipment
- Suprathermal Electron Telescope
- Surface Terminal Equipment
- Surface Threat Emitter
- Switch Test Execution (Sprint)
- Synthetic Task Environment
- Synthetic Training Environment
- Synthetic Training Equipment (UK)
- System Test and Evaluation
- System Test Engineer
- System Test Equipment
- Simplified Test Equipment-Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Internal Combustion Engine
- Special Test Equipment - Expanded
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engines
- Standard Test Equipment Internal Combustion Engine
- Simplified Test Equipment for Internal Combustion Engine Powered Materiel
- Science Technology and Environment Agency (Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI), Iraq s Al-Sard Group and Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (STE) signed the deal for establishing fibre-optic connectivity between their countries.
In Syria, Cowie explained, control of the Internet is centralized, and falls largely under the Syrian Telecommunications Establishment, whereas in other countries this power is spread among hundreds of independent providers.
Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (Syrian Telecom)
Engineer at the Syrian Telecommunications Establishment, 1966-1967.
Damascus, (SANA) -- The Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (STE) plans to create new national data network (NDN) that is capable of carrying more than 1 million broadband portals, provided with 300,000 portals and ADSL technology which allow faster data transmission.
Damascus, (SANA) -- The joint meetings of the Arab League's Arab Permanent Committees on Information and Communications is set to begin on Tuesday at the Syrian Telecommunications Establishments in Damascus.