xiii) he tells us that the Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive (SEDRA) is a linguistic database designed specifically for the Syriac language, and that it contains linguistic information on roots and words transparent to any text.
What does SEDRA stand for?
SEDRA stands for Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDRA
- South-Eastern District Plantain Association
- Social Enterprise Development Partnerships, Inc.
- Section Elite Du Quebec (French: Section Elite of Quebec; Canadian video game group)
- Service Engineering Department Report (US NASA)
- Single Event Dielectric Rupture (dielectric breakdown in microelectronics from ionizing particle)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator
- State Energy Data Report (state and national energy consumption data; Energy Information Administration; US Department of Energy)
- Supplementary Experiment Data Record (astronomy)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Southeastern Distance Riders Association, Inc.
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Sea Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise
- Sedimentology Report (oil exploration)
- Synthetic Environment Data Representation & Interchange Specification
- SC4 Enhancement and Discrepancy System
- Sensor Evolutionary Development Program (Defense Support Program satellite)
- Small Expendable Deployer System
- Society for Educational Data Systems
- Software Engineering Decision Support
- Solution Enhanced Dispersion of Supercritical Fluids