She earned her law degree from the Syracuse University College of Law (magna cum laude) in 2009, where she received served as Editor in Chief of the Syracuse Science and Technology Law Reporter and received an award for outstanding achievement in legal writing.
What does SSTLR stand for?
SSTLR stands for Syracuse Science and Technology Law Reporter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sea Surface Temperature Imaging Radiometer
- Small Ship Teletype Information Exchange System
- Self-Service Time & Leave (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Site Specific Target Level
- Solid State Track Link
- Stainless Steel
- Stub Series Terminated Logic
- Surrey Satellite Technology Limited Ltd. (UK)
- Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
- Stub Series Terminated Logic for 2.5v
- Saudi Society of Transfusion Medicine
- Senior Scientific Technical Manager
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (China)
- Single Service Training Manager
- Single Stage to Moon (space flight)
- Skullcandy Summer Twitter Madness
- Specific Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- System Support Technical Manager
- Space Station Training and Mockup Facility
- Surgical Simulation and Training Markup Language (extensible markup language; medical stimulation)