Beginning in the 1940s, the synthetic organic chemical manufacturing industry began to ramp up significantly.
What does SOCMI stand for?
SOCMI stands for Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturing Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCMI
We have 1 other meaning of SOCMI in our Acronym Attic
- Stand-Off Cluster Munition
- Statewide Organizing for Community Empowerment (Tennessee)
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (Washington, DC)
- South Oakland County Mayors Association (Michigan)
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Servicemember Opportunity College for Marines
- Special Order of the Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Save Our Common Mountain Environment (Wales, UK)
- Smoke and Obscurant Counter-Measures Materials Evaluation Test
- Southern Ontario Chamber Music Institute (Canada)
- South Orange County Major Investment Study (Orange County Transportation Authority; California)
- Servants of Christ Motorcycle Ministry, Inc.
- Standing on the Corner Minding My Own Business
- Special Operations Charity Network (American Warrior Legends Night)
- Statements of Clinical Need (UK)
- Stichting Openbaar Carnaval Nijmegen (Dutch carnival foundation)
- Students of Color Network
- Systems, Optimization, Control and Networks (education)
- Servicemember's Opportunity College - Navy
- Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments (IEEE Workshop)