In related news, United Business Media (London), the parent of CMP Media, has acquired Informex, a specialty and custom chemicals trade show and exhibition, from the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA; Washington, D.
What does SOCMA stand for?
SOCMA stands for Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCMA
We have 2 other meanings of SOCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Student of Color Leadership Retreat
- Master Chief Sonarman (Naval Rating)
- Save Our Cumberland Mountains (Lake City, TN)
- Son of Citation Machine (resource)
- Space Operations Cost Model
- Special Operations Combat Medic
- Stand-Off Cluster Munition
- Statewide Organizing for Community Empowerment (Tennessee)
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (Washington, DC)
- South Oakland County Mayors Association (Michigan)
- Servicemember Opportunity College for Marines
- Special Order of the Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Save Our Common Mountain Environment (Wales, UK)
- Smoke and Obscurant Counter-Measures Materials Evaluation Test
- Southern Ontario Chamber Music Institute (Canada)
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- South Orange County Major Investment Study (Orange County Transportation Authority; California)
- Servants of Christ Motorcycle Ministry, Inc.
- Standing on the Corner Minding My Own Business
- Special Operations Charity Network (American Warrior Legends Night)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA) have furthered their commitment to voluntary site security practices with the formal adoption December 10, 2002 of the Security Code of Management Practices as part of SOCMA's Responsible Care[R] program.
Clariant Corporation announced that five of its North American facilities have won the annual Responsible Care Achievement Award given by the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association (SOCMA).
The document, published by the American Chemistry Council, the Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association, and the Chlorine Institute, covers risk assessment and prevention, management issues, physical security, personnel matters, and information protection.