The introduction of new downstream products like LPG Autogas for automobiles, and conversion of heavy commercial diesel vehicles to LPG and synthetic natural gas (SNG) has completely changed the shape of the LPG industry in the country.
What does SNG stand for?
SNG stands for Synthetic Natural Gas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNG
We have 55 other meanings of SNG in our Acronym Attic
- Somalia National Government
- Sonda Nasogástrica (Spanish: Nasogastric Tube)
- Southern Natural Gas (Birmingham, AL)
- Special Needs Group (various organizations)
- Srpska Nacionalna Garda (Serbian National Guard)
- Sub-National Government (political science)
- Subject-Specific Notability Guideline (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Substitute/Synthetic Natural Gas
- Super Nailgun (gaming)
- Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum (Latin; British Academy numismatic research project; UK)
- Southern Nevada Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Still Not Getting Any (Simple plan album)
- Serum Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin
- Selfridge National Guard Base (Michigan)
- Single Nephron Glomerular Blood Flow
- Sierra Nevada - Great Basin Boundary Zone
- Subsequent Non-Germ Cell Cancer (oncology)
- Sui Northern Gas Company Ltd (Pakistan)
- Sindacato Nazionale Giornalisti Cinematografici Italiani (Italian: National Union of Film Industry Journalists of Italy)
- Starry Night Galaxy Explorer (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plant is claimed to be the world's first facility for converting renewable electricity and CO2 into a synthetic natural gas that can be fed into the natural gas network on an industrial scale.
Topics of the PIP seminar, covered by senior industry officials and Government Officers, included Policy Reforms, Pakistan Business Relationships with Iran and Turkmenistan, Achievements of the E&P Sector, Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) to Counter Natural Gas Crises and Future Outlook of LNG in Pakistan.
10 June, 2010) Work on to initiate synthetic natural gas project The government is working on a proposal to initiate project '100 MMCFD synthetic natural gas (SNG)' a product of LPG air mix with the objective of suppling it to Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco) and Karachi Electric supply Corporation (KESC) at Bin Qasim to overcome peak load shedding, especially during winter.
It will produce 500,000 tonnes of synthetic natural gas a year and create over 300,000 jobs a year, the company said in a statement.
4 million tons/year of Illinois coal to 21 billion cubic feet of pipeline quality synthetic natural gas.