Farben was famous for its innovations--including in the manufacture of synthetic fuels and synthetic rubber--and for its stature as the largest chemical manufacturer in Europe and one of the largest corporations in the world.
What does SSGM stand for?
SSGM stands for Synthetic (or Strategic) Scene Generation Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSGM
We have 7 other meanings of SSGM in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Small Group Leader (US Army)
- Small Starch Granule-Like Structure
- Stichting Samenwerkende Gezondheidscentra Lelystad (Dutch: Foundation for Collaborative Health Care Lelystad; Lelystad, Netherlands)
- Studies in Slavic and General Linguistics (academic book series)
- Scalable Small Group Multicast
- Service Station and Garage Management (industry magazine)
- State Street Global Markets LLC
- State, Society and Governance in Melanesia (Australian National University)
- Strategic Sourcing Group Manager
- Swiss Society of General Medicine
- Slow and Steady Get Me Ready (June R. Berliner book)
- Ship, Submersible, Guided Missile, Nuclear
- Spanish Speaking Growth Network (various locations)
- Submersible, Ship, Guided, Nuclear (nuclear powered cruise missile submarine)
- Scotiabank Student GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) Program (Canada)
- Secreted Salivary Gland Protein (Hessian fly)
- Sleepy Secure Gateway Protocol
- Social Security Guarantee Plus (US SSA)
- Soros Supplementary Grants Program
- Steady State Genetic Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
APPLICATION: Organically tailored synthetic zeolites can be used to remove dissolved and colloidal substances (DCS) from white water in thermomechanical pulping.
With so many schools being landlocked the dynamic obviously called for a synthetic surface.
a leading developer of orthopaedic biomaterials, has completed the initial clinical pilot study in Europe for RHAKOSS Synthetic Bone Spinal Implant.
The popularity of synthetic leasing, a common financing tool for years, may be waning after the Enron debacle has applied greater scrutiny to "creative accounting.
Synthetic paper based on filled polyethylene or polypropylene film has been around for decades without causing much excitement -- until recently.