Direct interaction of otoferlin with syntaxin 1A, SNAP-25, and the L-type voltage-gated calcium channel Cav1.
What does STX stand for?
STX stands for Syntaxin (cell membrane protein)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STX
We have 16 other meanings of STX in our Acronym Attic
- South Texas (various organizations)
- Squad Training Exercise
- St Croix Island, VI, USA (Airport Code)
- Staff Training Exercise
- Star Trek: X (Nemesis)
- Start of Text
- Store X (6502 processor instruction)
- Street Touring X (amateur racing)
- Structured Text
- Studentereksamen (Danish high-school certificate)
- System Technology Excellency (South Korea)
- Scanning Transmission X-Ray Microscope
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Same to You
- Store Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Style (File Name Extension)
- Styrian Airways, Austria (ICAO code)
- Student & Youth Travel Association
- Sloop Tavern Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- St. Thomas Yacht Club (St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mutations in 4 different genes, namely perforin on chromosome 10821, munc 13-4 on 17q25, syntaxin 11 on 6q24, and syntaxin-binding protein 2 (STXBP2) on 19p 13.
In Alstroemeria, syntaxin gene has been found to be upregulated which showed a high homology with Arabidopsis SYP81 (Uemera et al.
MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION OF TICK SALIVARY SYNTAXIN AND VTI PROTEINS 6.
Our findings represent the first identification of a residue in monoamine neurotransmitter transporters whose substitution results in the partial or complete uncoupling of ion binding from substrate translocation and may lead to a fundamental understanding as to how the drug "ecstasy" and the interacting protein syntaxin 1A modulate SERT function.
Transport rates of GABA transporters: Regulation by the N-terminal domain and syntaxin IA.
The SNARE domain of syntaxin mediates a membrane fusion process, involving vesicular transport along the exocytic and endocytic pathways.
BLOOD TRANSCRIPTOME Results for gene expression were 2558) genes expressed in all 10 samples, 2629 genes expressed in all 5 samples from male donors, 3343 expressed in all 5 samples from female donors, and 4013 unique genes (from a total of 8500 'Human genes: SGKL, serum/ glucocorticoid regulated kinase family, member 3; XIST, X (inactive)-specific transcript; CPNE3, copine 111; ECGF1, endothelial cell growth factor 1 (platelet-derived); STX16, syntaxin 16; DICERI, Dicerl, Dcr-1 homolog (Drosophila); CASPSAP2, CASPS-associated protein 2; SAS10, disrupter of silencing 10; ADD3, adducin 3 (y); EIFIAY, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A, Y-linked; KPS4Y1, ribosomal protein S4, Y-linked 1; DDX3Y, DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 3, Y-linked.