What does SER stand for?
SER stands for Syndicat des Equipements de la Route (French: Union of Road Equipment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SER
We have 234 other meanings of SER in our Acronym Attic
- Student Economic Review (journal; Trinity College Dublin)
- Su Eminencia Reverendísima (Spanish: His Eminence)
- Subscriber Edge Router (Shasta Networks)
- Supination External Rotation (type of fracture)
- Support Equipment Requirement
- Support Equipment Requirements Sheet
- Supportability Evaluation Report
- Surface Equivalente Radar (French: Radar Cross Section; stealth)
- Symbol Error Rate (similar to BER)
- Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables (French: Renewable Energy Union; est. 1993)