The Syndicat de la Magistrature called the measures "revolting" and said they would amount to "liberticide," and called on Justice Minister Michele Alliot-Marie to abandon the plan.
What does SM stand for?
SM stands for Syndicat de La Magistrature (French: Union of Magistrates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SM
We have 174 other meanings of SM in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Mount
- Surge Margin (compressor aerodynamics)
- Surgical Margin
- Surrogate Model
- Sutton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Swine Mycoplasmosis (swine enzootic pneumonia)
- Switching Module
- Swollen Members (band)
- Synchronous Motor
- Synchronous Multiplexer (Alcatel)
- Syndicat de La Mesure (French: Union of Measure)
- Synthetic Media (cell plating)
- Syringomyelia (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
- System Management
- System Manager
- System Monitor
- Systèmes Microbiens (French: Microbial Systems)
- Systems Management
- Single-Mode Double-Clad Optical Fiber
- Station Management and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's intolerable," said Aida Chouk, head of the Syndicat de la Magistrature, one of the most important associations of French judges.