It shows Google that they are not the kings of the world and they can't do whatever they want," Serge Eyrolles, the president of France's Syndicat National de l'Edition, said.
What does SNE stand for?
SNE stands for Syndicat National de l'edition (French Publisher's Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNE
We have 45 other meanings of SNE in our Acronym Attic
- Sony Corporation (stock symbol)
- Sony Network Entertainment (Sony Network Entertainment International LLC)
- Southern Nuclear Engineering, Inc.
- Special Needs Education
- Special Network Equipment
- Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (algorithm)
- Subacute Necrotizing Encephalopathy (Leigh syndrome)
- Subaru of New England (est. 1971; Norwood, MA)
- Sumikei-Nikkei Engineering (Japan)
- Supernovae (astronomy)
- Syndicat National des Ecoles (French: National Association of Schools; est. 1962)
- Syndicat National des Enseignants (French: National Union of Teachers; Luxembourg)
- Synthetic Natural Environment
- Systems and Network Engineering
- Sanchar Nigam Executives Association (India)
- Société Nationale Elf Aquitaine (French oil company)
- State of Nevada Employees Association
- Student National Education Association
- Southeastern New England Antique Dealers Association (North Scituate, RI)
- Snarkles.Net Encryption Assortment Kit