Synchrotron x-ray fluorescence mapping allowed researchers to localize and to quantify mercury accumulation in zebrafish larvae at the cellular level, something that traditional techniques have not allowed for.
What does SXRF stand for?
SXRF stands for Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Srinagar, India (Airport Code)
- Summa Crossroads
- SynergyXR (gaming clan)
- Scanning X-Ray Analytical Microprobe
- Soft X-Ray Background
- Silicon Crystal Reflective Display
- Silicon Crystal Reflexive Display
- Silicon X-Tal Reflective Display (Sony)
- Soft X-Ray Detector
- Surface X-Ray Diffraction (materials analysis method)
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Microprobe
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Micro-Analysis
- Soft X-Ray Microcharacterization Beamline (physics)
- Stellar X-Ray Polarimeter
- Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction (materials research tool)
- Soft X-Ray Telescope
- Soft X-Ray Transient
- Superficial X-Ray Therapy
- Synchrotron X-Ray Topography
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll
Samples in periodicals archive:
These were analyzed individually along their entire length with synchrotron X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy at the Advanced Photo Source in Chicago.