1 Monochromatic Synchrotron X-Ray Topography From 1984, until it was closed in 2000, X23A3 was a premier monochromatic x-ray topography facility.
What does SXRT stand for?
SXRT stands for Synchrotron X-Ray Topography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SXRT
- Surface X-Ray Diffraction (materials analysis method)
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Microprobe
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Micro-Analysis
- Soft X-Ray Microcharacterization Beamline (physics)
- Stellar X-Ray Polarimeter
- Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction (materials research tool)
- Soft X-Ray Telescope
- Soft X-Ray Transient
- Superficial X-Ray Therapy