7] by high-resolution electron microscopy and synchrotron X-ray powder diffraction, Chem.
What does SXRPD stand for?
SXRPD stands for Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction (materials research tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Silicon Crystal Reflective Display
- Silicon Crystal Reflexive Display
- Silicon X-Tal Reflective Display (Sony)
- Soft X-Ray Detector
- Surface X-Ray Diffraction (materials analysis method)
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Microprobe
- Synchrotron X-ray Fluorescence Micro-Analysis
- Soft X-Ray Microcharacterization Beamline (physics)
- Stellar X-Ray Polarimeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 Famotidine Form B The crystal structure of famotidine form B was first solved from synchrotron x-ray powder diffraction data in 1998 using simulated annealing.
For this reason, a simultaneous Rietveld fit to both neutron powder diffraction data and synchrotron x-ray powder diffraction data was performed using an "as-synthesized" CIT-1 sample where SDA 2 was not removed.