X-ray spectromicroscopic images she has obtained at the University of Wisconsin's Synchrotron Radiation Center in Stoughton display cellular details just 23 nanometers across, one-thousandth the size of the smallest structures in the infrared images.
What does SRC stand for?
SRC stands for Synchrotron Radiation Center (University of Wisconsin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRC
We have 600 other meanings of SRC in our Acronym Attic
- Surveillance Radar Computer
- Survey Research Center
- Survival Recovery Center
- Suzuki Rally Cup (car race)
- Swaziland Reformed Church (est. 1946)
- Swedish Racing Club (est. 1960)
- Swedish Relief Council
- Swift Registration Center (Pakistan)
- Swiss Red Cross
- Switch Redundancy Controller
- Syracuse Research Corporation
- System Reliability Center (Rome, NY)
- System Request Consultants, Inc (Middleton, WI)
- System Resource Controller
- System Retirement Concept
- Systems Research Center (Compaq)
- V-SRC Avian Sarcoma (Schmidt-Ruppin A-2) Viral Oncogene
- Symbol-Rate-Carrier Offset Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying (microwave theory)
- Source/Destination Pair