Tokyo, Japan, Jan 13, 2006 - (JCN) - Access, a Japanese mobile content delivery and Internet access technology company, announced on January 12 that Hisense Communication (HCC), a major Chinese handset manufacturer, has selected Access's NetFront Mobile Client Suite for deployment in the Hisense HT28, its trial handset for networks based on Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA), a 3G standard developed in China.
What does S-CDMA stand for?
S-CDMA stands for Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of S-CDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Sales/Service Bill-Of-Materials
- Scenario-Based Orientation for Senior Staff (US FEMA)
- Substitution Box
- Stepped Binary Phase Shift Keying
- Secret and Confidential Files (US Navy)
- Split - Convert Switch
- Split - Convert - Split Switch
- Sudbury Coalition Against Poverty
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution (George Mason University; Arlington, VA)
- Secondary Common Control Physical Channel
- Secreted CHO Cell Elongating Protein
- Stroke and Cognitive Impairment
- Serum Creatine Kinase Activity
- Secondary Common Pilot Channel
- Surgically Defined Complete Response
- Secure Crisis Residential Centers
- Semi-Controlled Reception Pattern Antenna
- Serving Call Session Control Function
- Statistical Channel State Information At the Transmitter
- Stacked Chip-Scale Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
The device supports upstream physical-layer modulation technologies, including advanced time division multiple access (A-TDMA) and synchronous code division multiple access (S-CDMA).
0 Advanced Time Division Multiple Access (A-TDMA) and Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (S-CDMA) technologies into the Motorola SB5100, which can triple the upstream capacity (30Mbps) and will enable operators to offer new interactive services to their cable modem customers.
NASDAQ:MSPD), the industry leader in technology for small cell base stations, today announced the industry's first product for enterprise and public access Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA) small cells.
The Transcede solution supports multiple radio access network (RAN) technologies, including wideband code-division multiple access (W-CDMA), LTE, LTE time-division duplex (TD-LTE) and time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA) air-interface standards.
of mainland China over integration of their resources and strength in time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA) mobile technology and software.
The development of its local Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA) platform and its acceptance as one of three international 3G standards had been controversial, but had shown a fierce commitment on the part of China to becoming a significant global player.