Human genes: VSNL1, visinin-like 1; SNAP25, synaptosomal-associated protein, [M.
What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for Synaptosomal-Associated Protein
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 316 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Subtract on Negative Add on Positive (algorithm)
- Summary Department of Navy Approved Program
- Summer Neuroscience Apprentice Program
- Supernova / Acceleration Probe (satellite)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (US Department of Agriculture)
- Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests
- Sustainable Natural Alternative Power (Chelan County, Washington)
- Swift Native Accelerated Personalisation (Hewlett-Packard Indigo)
- Switched Network Assistance Program
- Symbolic Nuclear Analysis Program
- Syndicat National des Alvéolaires et des Polyuréthanes (French: National Union of Alveolar and Polyurethanes; est. 1960)
- System and Network Administration Program
- Systems for Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Select & Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (US DoD)
- Score for Neonatal Acute Physiology Perinatal Extension
- Simplified Network Application Process–Revised (Export Administration Regulations)
- Alpha-Soluble NSF (N-ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein 1
- Sindicato Nacional Autónomo del Personal de la Administración Pública (Spanish: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Personnels de l'Administration Publique (French: National Autonomous Union of Public Administration Staff)
- Specialty Nursing Association Partners in Geriatrics (American Nurses Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BoNTs/B, D, F, and G cleave the vesicle-associated membrane protein and synaptobrevin, BoNT/A and E target the synaptosomal-associated protein SNAP-25, and BoNT/C hydrolyzes syntaxin and SNAP-25 (42,45,46).