HMP also owns the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care, an annual conference, and its North American Center for Continuing Medical Education unit accredited continuing medical education for physicians, pharmacists, podiatrists, dieticians and nurses.
What does SAWC stand for?
SAWC stands for Symposium on Advanced Wound Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAWC
We have 17 other meanings of SAWC in our Acronym Attic
- Smart Alec White Boy (polite form)
- South African Weather Bureau
- South African Wine & Brandy (wine producers association)
- Supply Action Will Be Taken
- Sector Air Warfare Commander
- Siuslaw Area Women's Center
- South African Women's Club in the Netherlands (est. 1987)
- Southern African Wildlife College (Hoedspruit, South Africa)
- Space/Size and Weight Constraints
- Sustained Abdominal Wall Contraction
- Southern Association of Workers Compensation Administrators
- South Australian Workers Compensation Appeal Tribunal
- Save the Ancient Wemyss Caves Society
- Statewide Aquatic Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Division of Aquatic Resources; Hawaii)
- Submarine Acoustic Warfare Control System
- Solid Amine Water Desorbed
- Southern Association of Wholesale Distributors (Suwanee, GA)
- International Society of Allied Weight Engineers, Inc.
- Senior All Womens Epee (fencing)
- Simulated Area Weapons Effects