ISLAMABAD -- The display of truck art dealing with the prevention of HIV and AIDS concluded here on Sunday featuring the social issue through vibrant hues and symbolic expressions.
What does SEXP stand for?
SEXP stands for Symbolic Expression
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SEXP
- Southern Express
- Sports Entertainment Extreme
- Stash Enhancement Experience (as related to acquiring craft materials) :-)
- Statement Example Explanation
- Statement Explanation Example (proofreading)
- Synergistic Energy Exchange
- System Extension
- Surface-Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- State, Elaborate, eXemplify, Illustrate
- Starcraft Expansion (video game Starcraft)
- Air Seychelles (ICAO code)
- Search Engine Yearbook (Andre le Roux guidebook)
- Second Emission Yield
- Secondary Electron Yield
- Selenium-Enriched Yeast
- Sexually Exploited Youth Program (Marymound; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- South End Youth Athletic Association (New Bedford, MA)
- Southeastern Youth Fair (Marion County, Florida)
- St Edmundsbury Youth Forum (Suffolk, England)
- Seattle Expanding Your Horizons (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tsunami-hit town raises yellow handkerchiefs with wishes for recovery SENDAI - Sendai residents have begun stringing together yellow handkerchiefs in a coastal area hit by the March 2011 tsunami in a symbolic expression of their hopes for reconstruction of their hometown from the disaster.
A police union official said the threat to 'refuse to stand against' fellow Greeks was a symbolic expression of solidarity and did not mean police would halt their efforts to stop protests getting out of hand.
ISLAMABAD, February 23, 2011 (Frontier Star): Two artists from USA and Nepal will display their show on February 24 here at Gallery6 featuring the symbolic expressions and bold lines in vibrant imagery.
Forum coordinator Mansour Al-Ajmi meanwhile told the conferees this gathering was a symbolic expression of Kuwaiti sentiment towards the kingdom and its people, and a means to reiterate gratitude for support upon the 1990 aggression.
visible markers of commercial brands are a form of self-expression and a token of self-worth, just like symbolic expressions of one's faith, according to research by Gavan Fitzsimons.
The change of the royal regimes in Egypt and Iraq in the 1950s of last century, the growing Iranian role following the American invasion of Iraq, the loss of the Christian demographic majority, and the emergence of the Shiites as a most dynamic sect and most demanding when it comes to expanding their representation in the state's institution - all these are factors that made up the image of the Lebanese life and added to it a great deal of symbolic expressions and metaphoric language that usually implies the opposite of what it announces.
The effect is 'cool chic' fused with understated values as a symbolic expression of modernity and luxury, the statement said.