What does SIHS stand for?
SIHS stands for Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (Symbiosis International University; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHS
We have 10 other meanings of SIHS in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Institute of Human Resource Management (est. 1965)
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- Secretariat for Immediate Humanitarian and Rehabilitation Needs (Sri Lanka)
- Single Integrated Human Resource System
- Strategic Intervention for High Risk Youth
- Saint Ignatius High School (Cleveland, OH)
- Scottish Industrial Heritage Society (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- South Iredell High School (Statesville, NC)
- Staten Island Historical Society
- STEPS (Science Technology Engineering Preview Summer Camp) into High School Program (University of Detroit Mercy; Michigan)
- Schweizerischer Inline Hockey Verband (German: Swiss Inline Hockey Association)
- Scalable Information Infrastructure
- Sciences International, Inc. (now Tetra Tech Sciences; Virginia)
- Scott's Inspections Inc (San Antonio, TX)
- Scout II (truck model)
- Securities and Investment Institute (UK)
- Securities Industry Institute (executive development program)
- Security Investigation Index
- Seiko Instruments, Inc.
- Self Identified Issue (various organizations)