Hospital management and Sydney West Area Health Service have agreed to reverse a decrease in weekend staffing levels on a cardiac ward; review staffing for the OPERA/HOPE unit and Eye Clinic; immediately advertise externally for admission clerks for the Birth Unit; and review Pharmacy Assistants services to ensure that nurses and midwives can do their jobs.
What does SWAHS stand for?
SWAHS stands for Sydney West Area Health Service (Penrith, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAHS
- Supporters of Worcester Area Gay and Lesbian Youth (Worcester, MA)
- Safe Working at Height (equipment and procedures for heights)
- Semantic Web Applications and Human Aspects
- Society Working for the Advancement of Human Aspirations (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Southwest Academy of Healing Arts (Cedar City, UT)
- South Western Area Health Board (Ireland, UK)
- Southwest Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Southern Wisconsin Association of Holistic Healing
- Single Work at Home Mom
- South Williamsport Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Savannah Working against Human Trafficking (Savannah, GA)
- Sound Waves At High Tension (DJ group)
- Sleep-Wake Activity Inventory
- Southwestern Association for Indian Arts, Inc (Santa Fe, NM)
- Southwest Asia and Islamic Civilization (program of study at Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Site Without An Interesting Name
- South West Angel and Investor Network (UK)
- Simple Wide Area Information Server
- South-West Anglo-Japanese Society (now Anglo-Japanese Society of Wessex; London, England, UK)
- Star Wars Adventure Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Nair has had other serious complaints against him, including the botched spinal operation of a 60-year-old woman, Helen Kerner, in 2006, in which the Sydney West Area Health Service has admitted a breach of duty of care.
iSOFT is working hard with us and our stakeholders, which include our own practices and partners, Queensland Health, Sydney West Area Health Service, and interested Divisions of General Practice, to ensure that our IT implementation is robust and ensures patients' privacy and security needs are met.
The Sydney West Area Health Service (SWAHS) has withdrawn offers of voluntary redundancy to frontline nurses following a directive from the Director-General of NSW Health.
Sydney West Area Health Service has launched an online initiative to help people suffering from alcohol problems.