The solar energy company has already equipped Sydney Water Corporation with a solar plant as well, and a solar energy plant is currently being installed on the roof of the Manly town hall in the state of NSW.
What does SWC stand for?
SWC stands for Sydney Water Corporation (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWC
We have 183 other meanings of SWC in our Acronym Attic
- Supreme War Council
- Surface Warfare Commander
- Surface Warfare Coordinator
- Surface Water Catchment
- Surge Withstand Capability
- Sustainable World Coalition (Earth Island Institute; Berkeley, CA)
- Sweatcoin (cryptocurrency)
- Swell/Wave Current (US DoD)
- Swiss Watch Company (Houston, TX)
- Switch Combining
- Southwest Consortium for Mathematical and Life Sciences
- Slepian-Wolf Coded Nested Lattice Quantization (electrical engineering)
- Constructionman Apprentice, Steelworker Striker (Naval Rating)
- Saddlers Woods Conservation Association (Oaklyn, NJ)
- Sail Window Conformal Array
- Salem Woods Civic Association (Newark, DE)
- Schmahl World Computer Assistance
- Scott White Contemporary Art (Telluride, CO)
- Silver Wyandotte Club of America (Evansville, WI)
- Sine Wave Communications Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993 he moved to Australia and joined Sydney Water Corporation, where he was financial manager in the largest division of the business until 2005.
Joachim was transferred to London in 1992 and migrated to Australia to take up his present appointment as a financial manager at Sydney Water Corporation in 1994.