Lea, Tess 2005 'Learning lessons: A retrospective' in D Austin-Broos and G Macdonald (eds), Culture, Economy and Governance in Aboriginal Australia, Sydney University Press, pp.
What does SUP stand for?
SUP stands for Sydney University Press (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUP
We have 73 other meanings of SUP in our Acronym Attic
- Supplemental Dictionary (File Name Extension)
- Supremum (least upper bound)
- Supuration (band)
- Suspect Unapproved Part
- Sustainable Production
- Sustaining University Program (program of PEE)
- What's Up?
- Supplemental Address
- Superdirect Configuration Interaction
- School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Schools and Universities Polo Association (UK)
- Scottish Usability Professionals' Association (UK)
- Stand Up Paddle Association (paddle surfing; various locations)
- State University Presidents Association
- Stop Union Political Abuse (anti-union organization)
- Syracuse University Project Advance
Samples in periodicals archive:
May, The Battle for the Banks, Sydney University Press, Sydney, 1968.
Martin Gibbs, The Shore Whalers of Western Australia: historical archaeology of a maritime frontier, Sydney University Press, Sydney, 2010, vi + 165 pages; ISBN 978 192089 962 2.
Sydney University Press (The Indigenous Music of Australia CD 1), CD and booklet, iii+27pp, ISBN 978 1 920898 61 8
Herbert Vere Evatt, The Tolpuddle Martyrs: Injustice within the Law, Sydney University Press, Sydney, 2009 (first published 1937).
Judith Godden, Lucy Osburn, a lady displaced: Florence Nightingale's envoy to Australia, Sydney University Press, Sydney, 2006; ISBN 1-920898-39-5.
The best known, Botany Bay, or true tales of early Australia was most recently republished by Sydney University Press in 2004.
Elizabeth Macarthur and her World (Sydney, Sydney University Press, 1980).