With the date of the vote a month away, Cassandra, who resides at the Sydney Institute of Marine Science, chose a picture of the current Labour Prime Minister, who was born in Barry, over a poster of her rival Liberal opposition leader Tony Abbott.
What does SIMS stand for?
SIMS stands for Sydney Institute of Marine Science (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIMS
We have 108 other meanings of SIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Still Images Management System (NASA)
- Stock Information Management System
- Stock Inventory Management System
- Storeroom Inventory Management System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Strategic Information Management System
- Structured Inventory of Malingered Symptomatology (forensic psychiatry)
- Student Information Management System
- Sun Internet Mail Server
- Supply Inventory Management System
- Survey Information Management System (land surveying)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (Pune, India)
- Service Information Management System-Site Support
- Selected Item Management System-Expanded
- Scandinavian Independent Marine Surveyors' Association (shipping industry)
- Sociedad Industrial Molinera SA (Spanish: Industrial Society Milling; food products; La Paz, Bolivia)
- Swiss Interactive Media and Software Association (Switzerland)
- Saba Islamic Media Sdn Bhd (online media; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Daily Simulator Schedule Product
- Survey of Implementation of Methodological Standards for Direct Investment
- Systematic Initiative in Math and Science Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the Sydney Institute of Marine Science (SIMS) was born.
Measurements taken at the Sydney Institute of Marine Science on the harbor's north shore show a tripling of microscopic plant life, or phytoplankton, at the Chowder Bay site and in samples taken 10 kilometers off shore.