John Oxley was acquired by the Sydney Heritage Fleet in 1970 and is currently sitting in the Sea Heritage Dock--originally built for the James Craig--at the south-western end of the Anzac Bridge.
What does SHF stand for?
SHF stands for Sydney Heritage Fleet (marine heritage; Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHF
We have 74 other meanings of SHF in our Acronym Attic
- specific health function
- Stainless Hose Fittings
- State Highway Fund (various locations)
- State Historical Fund (Colorado)
- Steelworkers Humanity Fund (United Steelworkers)
- Stockholms Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Storage Handling Facility
- Super High Frequency
- Super High Frequency (3-30 GHz; 10-1cm)
- Systolic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Super High Frequency Satellite
- Scottish Hip Fracture Audit (Scotland)
- Scottish History for All (UK)
- State Housing Finance Agency
- Stern Hedge Fund Association (New York University; New York, NY)
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority (Australia)
- Sandcastle Help File Builder
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While he had retired from active participation, Brian maintained a close interest in the Sydney Heritage Fleet and the Australia Day Regatta.
Geoff was also involved in supporting many other activities, including the Scouting movement nationally and internationally, and the Sydney Heritage fleet, and was a tireless worker in raising funds for charity and sailing projects, including the restoration of the James Craig.