Leading pubic relation figure Max Markson announced Tyson's visit to Australia on Wednesday, and Tyson is lined up to speak at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on November 17 as part of an international speaking tour that is also set to take in Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Sydney Entertainment Centre (Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Energy Corporation (El Salvador)
- Sun-Earth Connection (NASA)
- Support Equipment Change
- Supreme Economic Council (Saudi Arabia)
- Supreme Eiye Confraternity
- Surveys of Enacted Curriculum
- Sustainable Energy Coalition (Takoma Park, MD)
- Sustainable Energy Communities
- Switching Equipment Congestion signal (CCS #7/ITU-T)
- Sydney Education Centre (Australia)
- Synchronous Equipment Clock
- Systems Engineering Council
- Secretarial Executive Directive (Church of Scientology)
- Section Leader
- Secundum Legem (According To Law)
- Secundum Regulam (According To Rule)
- Software Engineering Conference (Russia)
- Single Error Correction-Double Adjacent Error Correcting
- Single Error Correcting, Double Error Detecting
- Software Engineering Center-Lee (Fort Lee, VA; US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland trio - Fr Eugene O'Hagan, Fr Martin O'Hagan and Fr David Delargy - will perform at the 12,500-seat Sydney Entertainment Centre next week.
Both he and Audley Harrison will return on the next flight after Wednesday's show,planned for the Sydney Entertainment Centre, was cancelled.
Watching Kylie on stage at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, I was thinking of Michael all the time.