Newly-Developed Technology Fujitsu has developed the world's first optical switching element that uses fine-patterned SiGe in the refractive-index modulator (Figure 4).
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Switching Element
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Supported Employment
- Supporting Establishment
- surface de l'exploitation
- Surrogate Endpoint
- Surveillant d'Externat (French: Supervisor of Clerkship)
- Survivability Enhancement
- Survival Equipment
- Sweden (Internet top-level domain)
- Swine Erysipelas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fabrics are composed of point-to-point links and switching elements that enable any-to-any connectivity and alternate source-to-destination routing.